Ratpack and Sencha

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ratpack and Sencha

rsova
I have an app written in sencha touch, and I am thinking of giving it new home in ratpack.  I can see some examples with angularjs, but nothing with extjs. I am not crazy about extjs/sencha widgets, but looking at angularjs don't see that as a superior alternative. Any advice, or suggestions on what works the best for simple mobile app with your framework? Thanks in advance.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ratpack and Sencha

uris77
It should work with any front end framework. Ratpack does not force one on you. The front end will interact with Ratpack to get its data. I don't know how extjs or sencha do that, but it should be straightforward. For example, sencha,angular,backbone et al don't have backend-frameworks specific data calls. You wont find specific implementations for rails, django, .Net, play, grails, etc.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ratpack and Sencha

rsova
Thanks for your quick response,
I was hopping there was an example of integration of sencha with ratpack. I guess this is something I could contribute, when I succeed ..

On Monday, September 22, 2014 6:05 AM, uris77 [via Ratpack Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

It should work with any front end framework. Ratpack does not force one on you. The front end will interact with Ratpack to get its data. I don't know how extjs or sencha do that, but it should be straightforward. For example, sencha,angular,backbone et al don't have backend-frameworks specific data calls. You wont find specific implementations for rails, django, .Net, play, grails, etc.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.ratpack.io/Ratpack-and-Sencha-tp668p669.html
To unsubscribe from Ratpack and Sencha, click here.
NAML